22-23 Jefferson Parish
Jefferson Parish 22-23 Admissions
Open Houses for PreK4-12
Interested families may apply directly through Jefferson Parish!
Applications must contain all the following in order to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Filling out this form makes your learner eligible for a seat, it does not guarantee your learner a seat for the 2022-2023 school year. If there is availability in a grade level the family will receive an acceptance email from the admissions team. Families on the 2020-2021 waitlist will need to submit a separate application for the 2021-2022 school year to be considered for the new academic year in August 2022.
We recommend using a smartphone to complete the application as you may use the camera to upload necessary documents.
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Most recent report card (1-8 grades) or transcript (9-12 grades) for grade placement
- Student’s immunization record
- Student's (IEP/IAP) Individualized Education Plan or Individual Accommodation Plan (optional)
- Three (3) proofs of residency (All proofs of current residency must be in the parent's/guardian's name(s) and at the same address as the student)
- FDC card (Aid to Families with Dependent Children)
- Homestead exemption form / Property tax bill
- Cable or Internet service bill
- A state ID or LA Driver’s License
- Entergy bill (utility) and (gas and electricity)
- Voter Registration Card
- Telephone bill (not cell phone)
- Current lease
- Official letter from a Family Services caseworker
- Sewerage/water board bill
- Payroll check stub with home address