23-24 Jefferson Parish
Jefferson Parish 23-24 Admissions
Hi New Applicants and Current Creative Learners' parents,
We have rolled out new software, School Mint, that will make the application process for our schools easier.
Here is the link: https://yacs.schoolmint.com/login
Questions? Email [email protected]
Applications must contain all the following to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Filling out this form makes your learner eligible for a seat. It does not guarantee your learner a seat for the 2023-2024 school year. If there is availability in a grade level, the family will receive an acceptance email from the admissions team. Families on the 2022-2023 waitlist must submit a separate application for the 2023-2024 school year to be considered for the new academic year in August 2023.
We recommend using a smartphone to complete the application, as you may use the camera to upload necessary documents.
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Most recent report card (1-8 grades) or transcript (9-12 grades) for grade placement
- Student's immunization record
- Student's (IEP/IAP) Individualized Education Program or Individual Accommodation Plan (optional)
- Student artwork (optional)
- Custody documents, if applicable.
- Three (3) proofs of residency (All proofs of current residency must be in the parent's/guardian's name(s) and at the same address as the student)
- FDC card (Aid to Families with Dependent Children)
- Homestead exemption form / Property tax bill
- Cable or Internet service bill
- A state ID or LA Driver's License
- Entergy bill (utility) and (gas and electricity)
- Voter Registration Card
- Telephone bill (not cell phone)
- Current lease
- Official letter from a Family Services caseworker
- Sewerage/water board bill
- Payroll check stub with home address.